Monday, January 12, 2009

Weight Gain

I feel like I have gained at least 20 lbs in the last two months.
The main reason, being that, I recently quit smoking. I quit using Chantix.
Anyone out there that is thinking about quiting and wants the easy way I highly recommend Chantix.
The biggest downfall is that in the evening when DD is sleeping, I used to smoke, now I eat potato chips. I love them. My favorites especially are Buffalo Kettle Chips.MMMMMMMMMMMMM.
I was, up until recently, working 2 jobs. I didn't have a lot of spare time. I did not want to spend my extra time cooking....so I went to McDonalds.

BAD MOVES. I swear I feel like I have started to waddle.

Starting today I am giving up McDonalds and Potato Chips(do pretzels count??)

I am also thinking about joining the gym this week.

I am setting myself a goal to lose 40lbs by June. That is approx 2lbs a week.

I will post a picture when I get down to my goal weight.

FYI I am 5'10 and 190lbs at the moment.

Roll on the summer...........

No comments:

Post a Comment