Saturday, January 10, 2009

Making Money Online

Recently I have been thinking a lot about ways to make extra money.
-The main reason behind this is that BD has decided to stop paying child support.
I live in a very expensive state so it is very hard to survive here with a child on one income.
My daycare alone costs $270/week, rent is $1100/mth, car payment-ridiculously high..but I am in a lease that I took out when we were together.

I did have a second job for a while but working nearly 2 full time jobs does not leave for a lot of quality time with DD. She is my priority.

Another option is a job that I can work for home. Myself and every other mother in the universe would like to have a work from home opportunity.

The last option that I have been giving serious thought to is making money online.

I have made two very, very basic websites so far with the hope of generating a few dollars.

www.cheapmetstickets.com and

www.onlinecounsellor.info

The whole idea behind these sites is that someone will find their way onto the site and click an ad or click a link to one of my affiliate programs.
These are ways that I can make some extra cash online.

It is just a start but I have heard of people making over $1000/wk with these sites.
That would be awesome.
I am going to concentrate on $1/wk as my first goal.
I will let you know how it goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment