Friday, January 9, 2009

Clean Home

Since having a toddler in the house I have given up on having a clean home.
I spent the early afternoon while daughter was napping cleaning the house.
It looked fab. So fab I wanted to take a picture....that is beside the point.
DD woke up from her nap, had a snack and then set out on her path of destruction.

It reminds me of entropy in the Laws of Thermodynamics.
Entropy is a measure of the disorder of a system. My daughter is a direct catalyst for an increase in entropy!!

She is attracted to what is neat and orderly, messes it up and then move on to the next area of neatness to wreck that also.

As I clean she follows behind me messing up.

As I type she is smearing yogurt on the coffee table.

This post is over as I have to run and get a rag.

MWAH

No comments:

Post a Comment