Friday, January 9, 2009

I miss sleep

I miss sleep. I know it is commonly said that you will never get a full nights sleep again once you become a parent.

I like sleep. I think it is important.

My daughter does not care about my sleep!
As I mentioned earlier she has been sick for the last few weeks. Everynight we go through the same ritual....Bedtime story....She goes to sleep in her crib.....approx 3am she wakes.....insists on coming to sleep in my bed....DD has a good nights sleep....I spend the night making sure she is safe.

If I try to get DD back into her crib she cries.
I am worried about this. DD used to hate when I wanted to with her cuddle in bed. Now it is what she wants.
There are a number of factors that could be influencing this.
1.We moved
2.She has her own room now
3.She is sick
4.She is just starting to realise that father does not live with us anymore.

I am just hoping that when the sickness is over she will go back to sleeping through the night in her crib.


Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment