Monday, January 12, 2009

Amora Carson


One of the most important things in my life at the moment is this huge and intrinsic urges I have to do something to help prevent and stop child abuse.

I cannot think of a worse crime than purposely harming and injuring a helpless infant/toddler. I think any (excuse the language) fucker that can hurt a child or allow harm to come to their own child needs to burn in hell.

In Nov a big case in the news was that about a toddler in England who was, to say the least, tortured to death by his mother's boyfriend, while his mother stood by and did nothing and helped to cover up the abuse.
When I read about this case I cried for days.
I am currently making a website in Baby P's rememrance. It is www.rememberbabyp.com .
I am not finished yet ut should be before the end of the week.

In my head I am thinking I cannot hear of such an horrific story for another few years.
Then I hear about Amora Carson.

"She was possessed by demons and as loving parents they did what any sane person would do in the same situation. They performed an exorcism.

But rather than use a Priest, a bible, a crucifix and a splash of holy water, they used what they had on hand. They used their fists, their teeth and a hammer. Jessica stood right by her man as he bit and chewed on her baby girl and beat her with various objects before settling on a hammer to bludgeon her to death, all the while screaming Jesus’ name.

After killing Amora, they were still not convinced the demons had left her body, so they gathered up some tools, and left little Amora’s dead and beaten body on the floor while they visited a pawn shop.

They claim they were going to use the money to pay for a professional exorcist.

It was on this outing that the Police were alerted, directing them to the home of Carson and Milam near Lake Cherokee on County Road 2152.

Russ County Judge, Bob Richardson stated, “When we got there the baby was on the floor of the bedroom…you’re looking at a 13 month old baby who has her head smashed in. It was gruesome.”

“The child had been beaten so much we couldn’t tell how many times she had been hit. And then she had more than 20 bite marks on her body.” said Lt Reynold Hunter."

I copied this story from www.pysih.com.

The way these stories make me feel make it obvious to me that the whole reason for me being here on earth is to try and prevent child abuse and to bring justice to the piece of shit devil incarnates that could do such horrific things to innocent little children that are 100% incapable of protecting or defending themselves.

Videos of the sick couple:

The Cinnamon Challenge


Blaine's Cinnamon Challenge


Blaine and his baby star.


This is the mothers photobucket account!
http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/Jcredneckchic08/?start=all




1 comment:

  1. Poor baby--but she is much better off. Can you imagine what else they would have done to her over the years? Plus, they'll be in jail, so they won't be able to hurt anyone else.

    ReplyDelete