Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Website for Baby P

So I have been working all day today and I just made a website called www.rememberbabyp.com
I made this website as I was really affected by the death of Baby P.

Baby P was a 2 year old boy in England and he was killed after suffering from months of torture and abuse.
When he died the autopsy showed one of his teeth in his stomach.
He also had a broken back...A broken back, imagine that. The tips of his fingers had been cut off and his nails pulled out. The list goes on. Think about any child that you know and imagine them having to suffer through that.
I can't imagine how he must have felt. So unloved and unwanted. His short life had no quality.
To him it must have been a relief to die.
This breaks my heart into a million pieces and I think how I wish I could have done something to help him when he was alive.
Now that he is dead I do not think he should be forgotten. That is why I made the website. It is like a memorial to him.

R.I.P Baby P.


Baby P Tribute (Contains Images Some May Find Distressing) - Funny bloopers R us

No comments:

Post a Comment