Friday, January 23, 2009

First Haircut

My daughter has fine hair. She is only 21 mths after all.
I struggle with her on a daily basis about her hair.
She does not want to brush it.
She does not want pretties in it but I continue this struggle as I want her hair to be all one length and cute into a nice shape.

Sooooo I am so mad as I type this.
Her reeree dad decided that he wanted to cut her hair. He told me over the phone last night.
She is visiting with him. I expressed to him "DO NOT cut her hair. I have been trying to grow it out before it is cut. I am her mother I make decisions with her hair. I feel strongly about this and I do not want it to happen."

I got a text message this morning saying he cut her hair, front and back, himself.

WTF he is not a hairdresser. Who does that? I know it was to piss me off.

Well ya know what I hate to be petty and all but if you want to do things to piss me off I am pretty sure I can piss you off too!!! hahahahaha evil laugh.
He is going to wish he did not mess with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment